Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm still alive..

To begin, I’m sorry for all the times you have checked here in hopes of an update but have been disappointed with the word ‘Beatlesville’ for weeks on end.  I hope we can still be friends.  Despite having abandoned this blog for about a month now.. here are 5 reasons why you should check back next week:

5) I don’t want to keep my gorgeous pictures of the Highlands all to myself
4) I found Nessie, the Loch Ness monster, and I will reveal all
3) After meeting the famous Highland Cow, Hamish, I promised I would pass on greetings
2) I have an epic Christmas and Hogmanay (New Years) to report

And most importantly...

1) I know you still love me and the fact that you are reading this proves that you still have faith in me to update this blog.

Talk to you soon from snowy Scotland. Cheers!

1 comment: